You are here:
Shopping centre regulations
REGULATIONS OF THE GALERIA KATOWICKA IN KATOWICE SHOPPING CENTER (“CENTER”)
In the interests of the safety and well-being of the Centre’s customers, we kindly ask you to comply with the following provisions contained in these regulations, which apply throughout the Center and its external areas.
- The Center can be used only during its opening hours indicated on the entrances and available at www.galeriakatowicka.eu.
- On the premises of the Center and its external areas, it is forbidden to:
a) stay in the Center for persons visiting the facility for purposes other than those resulting from its purpose;
b) behave contrary to the law or disturbing the peace and comfort of other visitors, clients and employees of the centre;
c) dangerous, unhygienic or harmful activities;
d) bringing in things that may pose a threat to human life or health or whose storage or possession is legally prohibited;
e) smoking tobacco products and electronic cigarettes;
f) consuming alcoholic beverages (except in restaurants, cafes and the food court zone, provided that an alcoholic drink is purchased on a given day in one of the catering outlets in the food zone court) and being clearly under their influence;
g) possessing, consuming or being under the influence of any intoxicants;
h) distributing advertising materials, placing posters and conducting surveys without the written consent of the Management of the Centre;
i) organizing assemblies, displaying goods for sale, door-to-door trade, music and dance performances, other types of performances without the written consent of the Management of the Centre;
j) conducting charity events and collections throughout the Shopping Center without the written consent of the Management of the Center; Center;
k) moving around the Center in a way other than on foot – does not apply to people with disabilities (including wheelchair users) and children in prams;
l) running and making noise;
m ) use escalators and elevators contrary to their intended use, in particular running on escalators, entering and moving on escalators with prams for children, going “upstream” and moving on inactive stairs;
n) destruction, damage or make the property and equipment located in the Center and its external areas unusable;
o) begging and canvassing;
q) leaving packages and bags and any other property unattended;
r) using shopping carts for purposes other than their intended use;
s) Sitting and staying in emergency cages;
- Minors under the age of 13 may stay in the Center only under the care of a person who, by law or contract, is obliged to supervise them. Their parents or guardians are responsible for the safety of minors in the Centre.
- The management of the Center reserves the right to restrict the freedom of taking pictures in the following cases:
1.1. commercial photo sessions, for which a written consent of the Center’s management is required, with the prohibition of taking photos with elements clearly identifying the Center, as well as the prohibition of making available, both paid and free of charge, or selling photos of the Center’s space on public platforms and photo banks;
1.2. there is a suspicion that the photos are taken for purposes that may threaten the safety of the facility, tenants or customers of the Center (photographing of all elements of the facility’s security system, cameras, installations, etc.). In such a situation, the security of the facility has the right to intervene (obtaining information on the purpose of taking photos, requesting to stop further photography);
1.3. using the Centre’s logotype, which requires the written consent of the Centre’s management;
1.4. photographs with images of clients, works of art in the Center and logos or brand names, for which it is required to obtain a separate consent to distribute such content directly from the creator or authorized entity.
- The center is pet friendly. It is allowed to bring pets to the premises of the Centre, ensuring protection against the threat or nuisance of these animals to other people, animals or property, e.g. by:
a) taking care of them in a way that excludes a threat to safety or a nuisance for animals and people;
b) immediate removal of pollution caused by animals from the premises of the Centre;
c) keeping a dog on a leash or keeping it on your hands, and an aggressive dog or a breed considered aggressive or a dog resulting from crossing this breed – on a leash and with a muzzle;
d) keeping animals only under the care of persons who guarantee mastering the zwwheezing when irritated.
5.1 It is forbidden to leave animals unattended and unattended.
5.2 When introducing pets to the premises of the Centre, the owner or keeper should ensure constant, direct control and supervision over them.
5.3 The only person responsible for the supervision of the animal and the damage caused by the animal is its owner or, respectively, if the dog stays in the Center with a person other than the owner, its actual guardian. The owner or manager of the Center does not under any circumstances supervise the animal.
5.4 The owner/guardian of the animal is obliged to comply with any comments of the staff or management of the Centre.
5.5 The owner is responsible for all damage, destruction and dirt caused by the animal.
5.6 The issue of introducing animals to individual premises is regulated individually by tenants.
5.7 Due to the comfort of customers, animals are not allowed in the food court table zone on levels +2 and +3, excluding the Dogbar zone intended for customers with animals. The ban does not apply to the situation when the animal is a guide dog accompanying a blind or visually impaired person – on a leash.
- The trays are intended for use only in the food court table zone, it is forbidden to take the trays outside the indicated zone.
- The security service of the Center or the Information Point should be immediately informed about all items found.
- In the event of a fire or safety hazard, the Center’s security services must be notified immediately. In the event of an evacuation or rescue operation, the instructions of the services in charge of the operation must be followed.
- Sitting is allowed only in designated places (benches, food court zone, co-working, relaxation zones); The rules for using the Car Park are set out in the Regulations of the Unguarded Parking at ul. 3 Maja 30 in Katowice. The rules for using other zones (co-working, dogbar, playground and others) are set out in separate regulations. The Center reserves the right to introduce separate regulations for individual zones.
- The center is being monitored. Monitoring is carried out to ensure the safety of people and property (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
- Entering the premises of the Center means consent to all provisions of these Regulations.
- Notwithstanding the above-mentioned provisions, it is forbidden to undertake activities prohibited under applicable law in the Center.
- We kindly ask all visitors to comply with the provisions of the Regulations and other cleaning recommendations of the owner of Estlin Investments Sp. z o. o. and the managers of the Centre: Apsys Polska S.A. and its associates, and the Centre’s security staff.
- A violation of the Regulations or the recommendations referred to above will result in the Center’s security service taking appropriate action, which does not preclude referral to court. Staying on the premises of the Center after a request to leave the Center by its Management or the Center’s security staff may involve calling the uniformed services.
- We would like to inform you that the employees of the Centre’s administration are at your disposal at the telephone number 32 41 41 290 or in person at the Center’s administration office. Help is also provided by the employees of the information desk at the telephone number: 32 41 41 309, and security at the telephone number: 32 41 41 308.
- The administrator of personal data is Estlin Investments sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Warsaw (postal code: 00-839), at ul. Towarowa 28, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000636799, NIP number: 522-307-14-42, REGON number: 365395501, share capital in in the amount of PLN 5,100.00 (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”). The Administrator can be contacted by post at the following address: Estlin Investmnets Sp. z o.o., ul. Towarowa 28, 00-839 Warsaw. The content of the information obligation is available at the entrances to the Center and at the information desk, monitoring office and parking service office.
Apsys Polska S.A.