You are here:
Shopping centre regulations
Out of concern for the safety and well-being of the Centre’s Customers, we kindly request to respect the following provisions of these rules and regulations, which are in force on the premises of the whole Galeria Katowicka Shopping and Entertainment Centre, as well as external areas.
- The Shopping Centre can be used only during its opening hours, indicated on the entrances and available at www.galeriakatowicka.eu.
- It is forbidden to stay on the premises of the Shopping Centre for persons visiting the facility for purposes other than those resulting from its purpose, including persons behaving contrary to legal regulations or disturbing the peace of other persons visiting the Shopping Centre.
- Under no circumstances shall any activity be permitted which may be considered dangerous, unsanitary, harmful, or an activity which may disturb other persons visiting the Shopping Centre.
- Minors under the age of 13 may only be present on the premises of the Shopping Centre under the supervision of a person who by law or contract is obliged to supervise them.
- Parents or guardians are responsible for the safety of minors in the Shopping Centre.
- It is forbidden to enter the Shopping Centre with objects that may constitute a threat to human life or health, or which storage or possession is prohibited by law.
- Smoking tobacco products, including electronic cigarettes, consuming alcoholic beverages and being under their influence is prohibited in the Shopping Centre. It is prohibited to possess, consume or stay under the influence of any intoxicants in the Shopping Centre.
- Taking photos and recording of the Shopping Centre or parts of it, without the written consent of the Shopping Centre Management, is prohibited.
- Distribution of advertising materials, placing posters and conducting surveys without the written consent of the Shopping Centre Management is prohibited.
- It is forbidden to organise assemblies, display goods for sale, door-to-door trading, music and dance performances, other types of performances and charity actions throughout the Shopping Centre without the written consent of the Shopping Centre Management.
- In particular, running, making noise, riding in-line skates, skateboards, scooters, bicycles and motorbikes, as well as bringing them onto the Shopping Centre premises is prohibited.
- It shall be prohibited to use the escalators and lifts for purposes other than those for which they were intended, in particular to run on the escalators, to enter or move on the escalators with pushchairs for children, to enter “upstream” and to move on disused escalators.
- Dogs may only be brought into the Shopping Centre on a lead and with a muzzle. All faeces should be removed by their owners. Full responsibility for dogs rests with their owners. For sanitary reasons, the food court table area located on levels +2 and +3 is completely off-limits to pets.
- It is prohibited to destroy, damage or render unusable any property or equipment located in the Shopping Centre, including in particular equipment installed in public areas, such as toilets, sanitary facilities, etc.
- Trays are only to be used in the food court table area; it is forbidden to take the trays outside the designated area.
- Begging and canvassing on the Shopping Centre premises is prohibited.
- All found items must be immediately reported to the Shopping Centre security service.
- Sitting is only permitted on designated benches in areas accessible to the public.
- The Shopping Centre is monitored.
- Legal consequences will be taken against those who violate these rules and regulations.
- By entering the Shopping Centre, you agree to all the provisions of these regulations.
- Applies to suppliers: Deliveries end at 10 AM. After 10 AM deliveries are only possible for small courier shipments carried by hand (does not apply to shops and service points that have the possibility of merchandising through doors directly from the backroom, i.e. delivery aisles). Deliveries using pallet trucks are not permitted. The maximum height of the goods on the trolley must not exceed 1.2 m.
Irrespective of the aforementioned provisions, no activities prohibited by law are permitted in the Shopping Centre. All visitors are kindly requested to respect the provisions of the rules and regulations, as well as other orderly regulations of the owner – Estlin Investments Sp. z o.o., as well as the management company Apsys Polska S.A. and its employees. Violations of the rules and regulations or the aforementioned recommendations will result in the appropriate actions being taken by the Shopping Centre security services. Staying in the Shopping Centre after being requested to leave by its Management or authorized agents may result in criminal prosecution. We would like to inform you that the administration staff of the Shopping Centre is at your disposal at the phone number 32 41 41 290 or in person at the office of the Shopping Centre Administration. The staff of the information desk is also available for assistance at phone number: 32 41 41 309, and security guards at telephone number: 32 41 41 308. The Administrator of the personal data is Estlin Investments Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Warsaw (postal code: 00-839), on Towarowa 28, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000636799, with NIP number: 522-307-14-42, REGON: 365395501, share capital in the amount of PLN 5,100.00 (hereinafter “Administrator”). The Administrator can be contacted by post at the following address: Estlin Investments Sp. z o.o., ul. Towarowa 28, 00-839 Warsaw. The monitoring is conducted in order to ensure the safety of persons and property (Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO). The full content of the information obligation is available at the information desk, the monitoring office and the car park service office.
Apsys Polska S.A.
The Centre’s Management